The High Deserts Social Network Blog…

Fitness Trainer Reveals, “How To Drop Inches Off Your Waistline & Lose Weight Fast!…GUARANTEED!”

Dear neighbors and friends, My name is Dexter Bowen, personal fitness trainer and fat loss specialist. I know how tough it can be to begin a training program especially when there is so much useless information,fat loss programs, and fad diets that make big claims on lifestyle changes and weight loss but never get you the fast and permanent results that you seek…Well, here is the solution to that problem.

Give us 30 minutes of your time and we will show you how our programs get you fast results! We are so confident that you will get slim, tone, lose weight, gain more energy and look and fell better…your first session is free to try so you can see for yourself if our programs are right for you.

Dear friend,  

I’m assuming you’ve found this website for one, if not both, of the following reasons: 

1. You’re looking to find an Antelope Valley personal trainerand coach who will help keep you consistant with your training, accountable with your nutrition and motivate you in getting real results. 

2. You want to learn more about how to improve your health and get lean, tone and fit.

In the last 3 years my company has taken hundreds of Antelope Valley residents step-by-step and transformed their lives through customized nutrition, cardiovascular, strength and coaching programs! But don’t take my word for it, let one of our happy clients tell you…

“I was a collegiate athlete and was in the weight room 6 days a week, I could squat over 200 pounds… By the time I graduated I was exhausted! I stopped working out and kept eating like an athlete. In a matter of 7-8 months I went from a solid 190 pounds to 236 pounds. A lot of my family members are over 300 pounds and so I thought where I was was ok. But the moment I couldn’t walk up my stairs without gasping for air and holding onto my knees because of the pressure the weight caused on my joints I knew I had to do something.

It was at that point that I decided it was time to get back in the gym, unfortunately nothing that I was doing was working. Then, I was introduced to Just1 Fitness. Right away they sat me down for a consult and body diagnostic and we found out that my body fat percentage was in the morbidly obese range! I had to do something quick!

Just1 Fitness took me step by step and educated me on how to live a healthy lifestyle mentally, physically, and spiritually. In less than 9 months I dropped 86 pounds and went from 36% body fat down to 21% and I dropped 11 dress sizes. Just1 Fitness was with me the whole way supporting me, encouraging me, and educating me! I have now been able to maintain my results for almost 2 years!”

Jennifer C., Quartz Hill Ca.


September 14, 2011 Posted by | av best trainer, boot camp, Lancaster Weight Loss, personal trainer, sports performance | , , , , | Leave a comment

AV Personal Trainer – Fitness, Weight Loss, Boot Camp, Sports Performance


All and I mean All of our training is GUARANTEED or your money back! We are the only training facility that guarantees our clients’ results or we give you all your investment back. Because honestly, if we can’t get you results then we don’t want your money!

Our clients range anywhere from age 10 to 82 and they come to us for all different reasons including, but not limited to, Weight Loss, Flexibility, Strength and Conditioning, Toning and Firming, Nutritional Planning, and Health Symptoms such as High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, High Cholesterol, etc.


What we focus on here at Just1 Fitness is keeping our clients educated, motivated, inspired, and most of all accountable! We do not believe in muscle training but rather functional training or movement training. See, we move every day and so we want to be able to move better without any pain, as well as look and feel better. 

80% of training is our nutrition and the other 20% is the functional exercise. So, our goal is about educating you about the right things to put into your body (the proper nutrients that your system needs each day). We show you how to properly feed your system and supplement that with exercise so that you can get great results and attain your goals!

Come on down to Just1 Natural Health and Fitness and we will educate you and show you what is necessary to help you attain your health and fitness goals! It’s very simple, you show up and we’ll do the rest!


1 Step to a New Body, 1 Step to a New Life!




July 26, 2011 Posted by | Lancaster Boot Camp, Lancaster Fitness, Lancaster Weight Loss | , , , , | Leave a comment